Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year Prayers

Dear God,

Here's my New Year Wishes.


I pray hard for my family to stay healthy, wealthy and happy.

Save my mom from being such a gambler. Mom I really don't like to hate you especially when you throw your tantrums on us everytime you lose your luck in gambling! So please don't make me to. My heart pinches everytime you and dad fight!

Hope my company retrenchment won't strike me to be unemployed because I still haven't found a sugar daddy to pamper me yet..LOL. How cruel and pity if a lengcai dies of starving hor? LOL

Last but not least, I know immortality does not exist and beauty fades away. However, pray hard that aging won't attack me..it's impossible though but at least can slow down and my lengcai face remains till I'm 65 ( I wouldn't like to see myself getting older than this age LOL). Perhaps I promise I won't be slut no more and in fact I'm not a slut ^.^


I'm not greedy. I only have 3 wishes right now. Others I'll save it for Santa or whatever LOL! Just wish that everything goes fine and smooth lar =)

Thank God..

8 comments:

  1. heya, frankly, when my sister get attched with a malay guy ( whom she is now married with ), both my parents really AGAINST them. i was standard 5 that time,and i saw my dad actually beat her up. since then, i am afraid of getting involved in any relationship with gals. thus i blame them for me to be gay... LOL. :P

    p/s heart's in pain everytime when family memebers cant tolerate each other.

    p/s leng zai also will get old, but they often manage maintain their youthful appearances naturally, so don worry. (^@^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best,, jst keep ur faith, and it will be answered.. it may not be later but sooner.

    re: lengchai face, u can asked Willy bear, of how he manages it.. he has his lengchai tips.. u may apply it for yourself...

    take care.. keep ur finger crossed..

    yang:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my claim was out of bitterness that everyone knows u except me. huuhuuu


    i ll send u a pic of my look alike frd on msn or something... u hav?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ekkonen, u're already in my msn contact list LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your new year wishes do come true~~ about staying leng chai... i think you can ask uncle willy lar... hahaha(sry willy dont screw me for this coz everybody does it~) and try your best i everything because when there is a will there is a way (cliche~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hellor..1st time to here..

    dunnoe wan said wat ady..haha...

    hope ur dream cum true larr..xixi....^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron... I hate uncle touch lengcai... so please don find sugar daddy... i hate them...

    you don try ah... kic your ass...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shiuji, =.=" must be uncle meh? U can get urself an uncle la haha =P
    For sure I'll get myself a rich and good looking (in my eyes) daddy if I can find1 LOL..

    ReplyDelete