Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank You

I came back late last nite at around 12am. I turned on my pc and went to my blog, I was really shocked and yet excited seeing there are 8 comments out there..I'm vain..LOL

First of all, I would like to thank lengcai bitchy Yannic for promoting this blog. As a return of this good deed, bitchy Yannic, you can somehow call me SLUT LOL..

Thanks for those who dropped by and gave their sincere comments here. I really appreciate it! Thanks for your time, your patience, your care, your hospitality and some of you guys.. your eye-candy, lengcai face..that's hot..LOL...lame =.="

Happy Niu(Cow) Year to all of you o(",)0
Stay healthy and lengcai!


8 comments:

  1. Yeah.. Today I m the 1st to comment...

    Happy Chinese New Year!!! Can I have your number? T.T I wanna listen your voice when I go back... haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoid the Sukebe at all cost! He will hunt you down and rape you if you give him even the slightest means of tracking you down! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have brought a wrong person into here alr .There are so many hungry bottoms here as said by foxydaren . you are gonna be finished! and yet , your first dat of joining the blog and entitled you to have 10 plus comments are far exceeding me . Me not "shong" you alr .^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi new blogger!! gong hei fat choi! omg u look like one of my friend!! like freakishly alike~ i am sorry to read about ur last post on gambling...

    u are very vain indeed. i cant believe we have another slut among the blogger~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ekkonen, who's ur fren that i look freakishly alike? wow..like twins hor LOL

    =.=" though i prefer ppl call me slut rather than bitch..but ur claim seems negative and hurt wor.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. my claim is out of bitterness that everyone knows u except. huuhuuu

    ReplyDelete