Friday, January 30, 2009

Emo of Perplexity

I replied nonchalantly telling him I'm gonna work and may him have a nice day ahead because I wouldn't like to say much to him. However, my mind is perplexed and I'm really not in the mood to work. He said something that's really pissing me off! Babe I'm not doing charity in this relationship that I'm always the one who give while you're like taking things for granted.

It's been a month we've been together and I'm still the one who travel back and forth to see you every week. Though it's just a half an hour journey but why you couldn't even come to see me once? When I tell you this, you condemned that I'm complaining much and being calculative to you. You claimed that I'm always hanging out with my friends in island and I shouldn't have put this argument to you. But you just didn't get to understand! You have always said we both need to work hard together and we should give and take for each other. Babe isn't it irony?

I'm not begging for the return but at least don't let me be underappreciated. Love is really simple for me. It's kinda cliche but I'm more than glad if you could appreciate and cherish me like the way I do. Recently, my mood fluctuates unstably like I'm having AV ("auntie visits" or PMS) LOL. I'm always feeling down and getting emo easily. Damn! I'm doing my best to love and cherish you but please don't take away the mere pride I could ever have for myself. Love can be really fragile. Sometimes I really think nothing lasts forever as everything fades away. Babe if you really love, don't just stand on your ground and tell but prove to me..

I'm kind of person who always think too much and over-worried. And you knew that. But sometimes what you've done has really worsened it and puzzled me. Sometimes I refrain to love because I'm scared of getting hurt again. And when I do, I'd doubt if you do. I even start to doubt myself that maybe I don't really love you. But I'm wrong and I'm loving you! . My love life hadn't been smooth ever before. I trusted people easily and gave my heart too soon. I thought you'd be different and I'm still hoping you to be different. Now I'm perplexed with insecurities. I don't feel like talking when I'm emo-ing. Hush, babe..

~Perhaps, Pretend is not hurting but Pathetic~

8 comments:

  1. @.@

    what? you are attached? how come I donnoe gah? why u didnt tell me? who is your boyfren ah? any profile? how old is he? sugar daddy? uncle? gosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...sukebe is so 8...Lol...
    hmm, take it easy dude.....there're always ups and downs in relationships...take it as a test..it could be something that's making the relationship stronger..look at it in a different angle, things will be better...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to know that.. but there aint perfect relationship. though some may look perfect, but still there are some flaws on it..

    I believe love is acceptance and unconditional, there are some things that we cant really change. and just learn to accept and adapt. Sometimes the more we try hard to change it, the more ul get hurt in the end..

    take it slow, but I understand sometimes it really hurts if you are taken for granted. so give 95% of ur heart and keep 5% for urself. worse comes to worse ul still have little love to start all over again.. !!

    be strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jia you~
    happy alwiz la ^^
    BOOM your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is always silly to love someone more than yourself. we have been to told too many times that we need to keep 50% for ourselves and the other 50% divided into family, career and lover. well, no matter how silly we think we are. there are no such things as 50% - 50%. give and take whatever, whenever u can.

    the point is,don regret what u have decided. with no regret only u can live life to the fullest.

    good luck and thinkless. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, communication is key to make things work? talk things thru and see whether the two of you are headed in the same direction and share common goals.

    if it's worth it, then just go on put in the work and effort! good luck... and cheer up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a stupid reason to protect himself by accusing "you spent more time with your friends than me" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i told u alr la , shiuji. LOL . hey , silverangel! anything wrong with yr bf n u? contact u later.

    ReplyDelete